Friday, February 10, 2012

Our little valentine..

Had her re-check today for her ears and her ears are perfect! Praise God!  We've had a few sleepless nights these past few weeks and now I know its not her ears. Yay! She is still a little congested and coughing some but he said her lungs were clear and to try Zyrtec.  So..we'll do that and hopefully this sweet baby will be back to normal.  Fingers crossed!  =)  Don't know where these nasty germs came from.. hope they stay far far away!

*She has also said her first word and it melted this mama's heart. I've waited a long time to hear those words and I about cried when she said it.   I really didn't expect her to say ma-ma first but she did!  My sweet baby girl!  Since she looks just like her daddy its only fair.  I'm sure da-da won't be long.  She says ba-ba too.  Love it!
*We also have a semi-crawler.  Today she crawled about 5 steps to the TV stand and began pulling everything out of it.  It cracked me up.  She was having the best time and just laughing and smiling.  Everytime I would laugh at her she would just smile real big.  Little stinker..she knew what she was doing. 
Guess its time to baby proof the house.  =)
 
Please excuse our junk cabinet.. it seems to be the catch all.  


Stinker!

*Tomorrow we are getting the carpets cleaned and Jamie and I are enjoying a night out.  I'm looking forward to that treat!  
Happy Weekend Everyone!

No comments: