Saturday, May 18, 2013

Maggie Charles is 3 months old..

You are growing..growing..growing!
One month, two month and three months
I really see your daddy in you in your one month although every one said you looked like me.
Your two and three months pics look similar and you do look a lot like mommy.
 
You are a chunky monkey!
I have no idea how much you weigh but you weigh more than B did!  
Clothes: 3 months but you can still wear some of your 0-3 months but much longer.
Diapers:  size 2 mostly
Bottles: you were drinking 3-4 oz every 3 hrs. but now its mostly 4 oz. Sometimes you will eat every 2-2.5 hrs too.  I swapped your formula from Nutramigen aa to just regular nutramigen and you did great.  Now, I can buy it from the grocery and not have to special order it.
You are the sweetest thing.. you really only cry if your tired, hungry or need to burp.
If reflux didn't exist you would be a really happy baby but you are still good.
You have started sleeping through the night.  Yay!
You started at 11 weeks sleeping till around 5-6 am but last night you slept from 8pm-7am.
(since I'm late doing this post you are technically 13 weeks now)
You usually go down for the night around 8-9 and you sleep till 6 or 7am. 
You still sleep in your rock n play in our room cause you sleep SO good in it.
I might move you to your room this next month.. we'll see.
I LOVE having you right next to me!  
You are smiling, cooing, laughing, grabbing at your toys.
You love to hold on to your lovie too...so sweet.
You sometimes will suck a paci when you are tired and ready for bed.
You are a good little napper and traveler too.
You like your bouncy seat okay but you really love your swing now!
You usually take your naps in your swing.  
You love to watch your mobile too.  
This is in sissy's bed but we got you one for you bed too!  =)
You really don't look like Burkleigh at all and I love how different ya'll are.
Here's the comparison:
Maggie on the left and Burkleigh on the right
                                      
YOu always wake up so happy and you love to watch your sissy.
I am following the moms on call schedule and you are doing really well with it. 
Your fussy time is usually in the evenings but its getting so much better.
I swear reflux is the devil.. I know you are uncomfortable at times but thankfully the medicine really helps!
YOu are not a big fan of tummy time.

You are just like your sissy.. you do not like to be swaddled.
You love your hands out and either have them up or holding on to each other.
I know you and your sissy will be the best of friends!
I am loving matching the two of you as much as I can.  
I feel like I'm playing dress up!  I always dreamed of having two little girls to match. 
We love you Maggie Charles! 

No comments: