Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..


















I can't believe Thanksgiving has come and gone.. and yes, I didn't take any pictures. Sad! Jamie and I hosted thanksgiving dinner at our house for the first time and we had lots of yummy food. I think the reason I didn't take any pics was beause it looked more like the first Christmas than Thanksgiving. I couldn't help it but I was all decorated for Christmas before Thanksgivng. ha! It is my favorite time of the year and I wanted our new house to be all decorate so everyone could see it! We had a fun time with the family and we have lots to be thankful for! I think about that each day.. we are so blessed!
So, I'll leave you with some pics of our house all decorated for Christmas and I love it! I am ready for it to be here.. ready to see my niece and nephews, ready for a break from work and ready to spend time with the fam! I can't believe it is almost here! I am almost done with my shopping and I am so excited! This is the first year that I have been done so early! I've wrapped a lot of the presents too.. these pics were taken before I wrapped..Can't wait to just enjoy them under the tree! Don't you just love this time of the year.. I sure do! Hope you all have a blessed holiday season!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Love your decorations! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

soooo cute katie! love your tree topper!!!!

erin

Amy said...

Your house looks beautiful! Have a Merry Christmas!