Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Happy mommy day to the greatest mom! I can't thank you enough for all that you have done. You are a precious gem who is always going over and beyond for our family. I have learned so much from you and I am so thankful you are my mom! My girls are lucky to have you as their Mimi and we are all blessed because of you! You make the world a better place just by being you! I count my blessings each day that you are in them! You mean the world to us and I hope you know how much you mean to all of us! Thank you for showing me how to be a mommy. We all love you very much!
And..to my two greatest blessings who call me mama!  I am truly blessed with both of you!
You make my world a happier place by being in it and I thankful for both of you every single day!
I love you to the moon and back!  Thank you for making my dreams come true.

















No comments: