Friday, February 26, 2010

Best Buds


I just love this girl! Leah and I met about 6 years ago when she came to Helena to teach. We taught kindergarten right next to each other for several years until she had her little boy, Fletch and took a year off. Then, she got pregnant on her maternity leave..yes, a miracle baby, and took another year off. So, I have missed her smiling face for the past 2 years now. It's just not the same without her there. But, we got to catch up the other night when we met for dinner at Bonefish. Yummy! The bang bang shrimp were delicious too.

It felt like old times again. We don't get to see each other much, but when we do we just pick right up where we left off. She is one of those friends that you know will always be there for you no matter what! A true friend for sure. We always have a great time together and I just love her to pieces! God definitly knew what He was doing when He put Leah in my life! I couldn't have made it through many times without her. She is a precious friend and I know she always has my back! Love you Leah and can't wait to do it again!

No comments: