Saturday, February 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Carter!


Today is my precious nephew's 1st birthday. I can't believe he is one. I remember the day I found out my brother and sis in law were expecting. I was on the phone with Chad and the funny thing is I had a dream the night before that they were pregnant. While I was talking to Chad, he said We have some news to tell ya'll. And, I immediately knew what it was. It was crazy that they were really pregnant. And, now he is turning one. They always say time flies when you are having fun and it surely does. They grow up too fast. Next time I see him, I bet he will be walking.. such a big boy. He is a precious baby. I can only hope that one day our child will be as good as he is. He hardly ever cries, he loves to be talked to and held. I just love to sit and watch him. He's the best sleeper.. just put him in his bed and he goes right to sleep. Wow! We love him so and can't wait till April for our family trip. Yeah!
Carter man we wished you lived closer so we could see you more. But, just know that your Aunt Katy and Uncle Jamie do love you so! Happy Birthday to you!

No comments: