Sunday, October 17, 2010

What a weekend...


We had a great one! Hope you did too. Dinner and shopping with the girls on Friday night. Sad I didn't get any pictures! The Market was fun.. got a few Christmas presents and it was a fun girls night out.

Saturday was a crazy day for college football. Auburn beat Arkansas 65 to 43. What a score! The highest scoring game in SEC football in non overtime. I can't remember the last time I've seen a score like that. Cam Newton is the bomb and he is amazing to watch. Such a good guy too. I just love him. Our plans changed at the last minute and we ended up not going down to the game.. sad about that but we're gonna head down in November. I can't believe Kentucky beat South Carolina.. crazy.. and South Carolina just beat Alabama last week and we beat Kentucky.. so crazy to me..but, I guess you never can predict whose gonna win these games. Auburn moved up to number 4 in the BCS poll! War Eagle!

We went down to the lake today to see the new construction going on.. it is a mess! Dad finally contracted some guys out to do the hard parts and it looks so different already and we still have a long way to go. Now, we're waiting on the rest of the roof and then there gonna come back and finish it up. It's gonna be a work in progress for a while now.. hopefully by next summer it will be ready! Here's a few pictures...
The new porch/living area


This is going to be the screened in porch on the side..

The front...
The side..
I'm looking forward to a photography class I'm starting tomorrow night. I hope I learn a lot about how to work my camera... I do need some pointers! Maybe I'll be able to share a few.

Have a great week!

No comments: