Thursday, October 25, 2012

20 weeks..


This is just 2 weeks late but I wanted to make sure I had it..
Pregnancy Highlights
How far along: 20 weeks

Size of baby: Baby H is about 10 1/2 ounces and 6 1/2 in long (about the size of a banana) 

Total weight gain/loss: I had actually lost weight but I'm not sure how.. I am still eating and I'm definitly not trying to lose weight.  My dr. was ok with it though and said I should pick it back up.  I guess chasing a 16 month old will do that to ya.

Maternity clothes: mostly just the pants but I can still wear some of my regular clothes..

Gender: It's a GIRL!!! Yay!  We are working hard on your name.

Movement: You are a mover and a kicker!  I LOVE it.  You mostly move at night but I feel you a lot during the day too.  I think you are more active than sissy was.

Sleep: Pretty good..I love my noodle pillow

Cravings:  not much.. but some sweets.

What I miss: Not much...

Symptoms: not a lot either. I feel pretty good!

Best moment this week:  Seeing your little body on the ultrasound. It had been a long time since I had had one and finding out you were a girl!!  The dr. said everything looked great on the ultrasound and we are thrilled. I am thankful that B will get to experience the bond between sisters.  I always wanted that!  And.. I'm excited that we can re-use a lot of things too.  I can't wait to have two little girls all dressed alike.  The next best thing to twins.  =)

No comments: