Monday, October 15, 2012

Gender Reveal Party...

I have always wanted to do a gender reveal party and when I found out I was pregnant again I decided that I would go for it.  It would be something special that baby number 2 could see one day.  I had the best time decorating..and I tried to not go all out and it turned out really cute.  We had mostly family over and a few friends and we ordered pizza, had popocorn, cookies, cake, and chocolate. It was such a fun night and I'm so gald we did it.  Thank you to all who came to celebrate with us.  I should have taken a picture of the cute invitation but we did ask our guests to wear either pink or blue depending on what they thought it would be.  Of course, not everyone did but it was still fun!  =)



Precious and yummy cookies that a girl in town made.

I LOVED the cake.. so fun!

The big reveal box..
The cute banner said Boy or Girl..




B and her Nana

Definitly more people thought boy!

Team PINK!
Team BLUE!
Aunt Melissa, cousin Reagan and Nana.

And.. TEAM PINK wins!!  Yay for another little princess!!!  Can't wait to meet you little one.
Mommy and daddy are working hard on your name.  =)

2 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

love it! everything looks so cute. i'm so excited to hear your having another girl! you know me---i think sisters are the best!:)

Unknown said...

Hi there! Just found your blog for the first time. I'm expecting too- a boy at the end of Feb.