Friday, April 23, 2010

Point Clear with the Family..


Our trip to The Grande in Fairhope, Al was awesome! The kids had spring break the week after Easter and were coming down for a visit so we decided to take a beach trip so the kids could swim. The weather was awesome.. we all got some sun and much needed R and R! The kids got to show off their swim moves.. and wow, I was impressed! Hannah and Chase have been taking swim lessons for a while now and can now swim underwater, float on their back and roll over without any floaties.. and Hannah Rose is only 3! I couldn't believe it.. they did so good. They loved the indoor and outdoor pool as well as the hot tub. We had fun riding bikes, eating yummy seafood, playing in the sand, swimming, shopping, watching the canon fire, playing croquet, playing DS, dancing to Party in the USA (hannah's favorite and she knows the chorus.. so cute!) and just making memories! I so cherish the moments we all get to spend together and can't wait to add another little one to the bunch. Looking forward to Memorial Day weekend at the lake! Hugs and kisses to my three babies.. I miss you and love you so!!

My brother, sis in law and the most amazing kiddos in the world..
Chase, Hannah Rose and Carter




How many DS' did we take? Yep..4.. crazy!
Even carter man loved it!



Mimi and the babies.. they had had enough of pictures!


The cutest niece in the world.
Hannah looks thrilled..she fell asleep on the bike ride.



The girls at Panini Petes

The boys at Panini Petes
Hannah modeling her new outfit Mimi made

Carter man










Such cuties!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUN times ya'll had! I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Thanks for sharing your memories!

erin

Go and Tell said...

Katy, Thanks for taking the time to encourage me on my blog. You have such a beautiful family and I pray the Lord gives you encouragement and hope this very day!!
In Him,
Meg