Friday, April 23, 2010

Cooking out with Friends..

Last weekend we had a cookout at our good friend's, The Hawkins' house. We had a great time hanging out, eating yummy food,playing games, and spending time together. I didn't get to take many pictures but Jamie took a few. We played the game.. Apples to Apples. If you haven't played it, you should. It is a really fun game to play with a group. I guess I had beginners luck since that was the first time I played and I won! Fun times.. can't wait to do it again more this summer! Thanks for a fun night, Shane and Erin. Love ya'll!
Me and erin
Shane.. the grill master
Yummy food.. need I say more?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't say enough about that evening...FUN,FUN,FUN! Thank ya'll for coming & celebrating my Bday with us.

love ya'll...erin