Friday, April 2, 2010

Last Song


Yeah! It's finally out at the movies and it is AWESOME!! If you are a big fan of Nicholas Sparks like I am.. you will love it. He doesn't disappoint at all! Miley Cyrus wasn't the best actress for the part but she did a pretty good job and I did love the song at the end that she wrote. If you are a reader, then you MUST read the book first! I always love the books more than the movies! They are just more detailed but I love to see it come to life on the big screen too. Nicholas Sparks is my absolute favorite and of course, I had to be there opening night to see it! It was a fun night with fun teacher friends.. Jan, Sherry, and April. We need to do it more often! If you haven't seen Dear John yet.. it is a MUST see too! Loved them both! He is an awesome writer and it always makes me sad after I finish a book because then it's over and I have to wait till the next one comes out. =( I haven't read a good book since then, so if you have any recommendations, I would love to hear them. I'm on the lookout for a new one so let me know!

I can't believe it is already Easter weekend. I'm looking forward to church, lunch with the fam and grandparents and just relaxing. Can't wait for some very special people to arrive next week. Much love to my babies.. Hannah Rose, Chase and Carter! We can't wait to see you soon!
Hope you all have a great Easter weekend!

No comments: