Saturday, January 14, 2012

A week with daddy..

Jamie has been off this past week so he and B have had some QT time together.  It has been nice!  I've gotten to have some mommy time by myself and it has been fun.  I had lunch and a pedicure with my bestie, got a massage, and had dinner with a friend.  We also got to go out for lunch with daddy, we went to the mall, went on a few walks, discovered our new favorite place.. Gigi's cupcakes(oh my.. too yummy)  and had a lot of play time.  I finally got to see the movie, I Don't Know How She Does It with SJP and it was so cute. I really enjoyed it.  We also watched the hangover 2 and it was pretty much just like the first one.  I am ready to see Footloose when it comes out.

The weather has been really nice the past few weeks but lately its been rainy and  pretty cold . =(  I'm already ready for spring weather!  B and I tried out a Kindermusik class today with my sweet friend Rebecca and her little girl, Lily.  The girls seemed to enjoy it so we're going to start going every Wednesday morning. I think it will be a lot of fun! Here's our week in pictures..







Music class with Lily


I think she liked music class. =) 

2 comments:

Sandra White said...

Too cute!!!!!

cindy said...

Love the new picture at top!!