Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's all over..

I can't believe 2011 is over and Christmas!  It makes me a little sad that they are both over.   My house looks all plain jane again.  It was much more cheerful and colorful when the Christmas stuff was up.  I guess I could just leave it up all year round like some people do.  Totally kidding!  2011 was a great year for us and of course the highlight was Burkleigh Ann coming into the world. My prayer for 2012  is happiness for our family and yours.  I look forward to seeing whats in store.  My baby girl will turn one in 2012 and that makes me a sad momma.  She is growing up too fast and I just want to freeze time. I've decided that my New Years Resolution is to be more organized at home.  I have several little projects that I need to do but for some reason I just can't find the time. I wonder why.. I'm not getting on the bandwagon of losing weight like I always do.  Although I need to, I'm not making that my goal. I do want to start exercising more so I will feel better in the afternoons. I get so tired and need a boost of B12!  So.. here's to making 2012 a great one.  

What are  your resolutions for 2012?

No comments: