Monday, February 27, 2012

Burkleigh's dedication..

This past Sunday B was dedicated at our church.  It was such a special day for our family and I'm so thankful so many of our family could be here to share this special day with us.  It was a great day and B was really good during the service.  She waved to the congregation almost the whole time.  It was too cute. That is her new thing.  Our niece, Reagan who is three months younger than B was also dedicated so that was really special too.  We had everyone over for lunch afterwards and it was just the perfect day together.  One of the most special days together with our sweet baby girl.  A dream come true.. and we are so blessed to have all these wonderful people in our lives to help us raise our baby girl to know Christ and be like Him.
Warning: Picture overload!  =)




Our sweet family
My precious parents with B
B and her mimi.  
All of the girls..
Love these two girls..so sweet!
Mimi and Pops will all four of their grandkids

B and my sweet Nanny



Her gorgeous dress that my mom made


B with Pops and Jonelle
B with Aunt Jodi and her cousins Haley and Beau


Nana, daddy and B
My best friend, Shelly and her little girl Brylee

Precious girls!  B was loving on Brylee.. so thankful she is feeling better.
Yummy cakes bites.
and a delicious cake..

Such a fun day!  
And a shout out to Shelly for coming to my house early to help me get everything set up. 
You are the best and I couldn't have done it without you.  So thankful for friends like you!
xoxo 

No comments: