Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Heart Day 2012!

Today was Burkleigh Ann's first Valentine's day! Can't believe tomorrow this little love bug will be 8 months old.
She loved her little pink teddy.
And..she wore shoes for the first time today! 
 (not for long but she did and they are still too big even though they are size 6-12 mo.) 
 

Sweet baby girl playing with her teddy.
A semi-close up of her two bottom teeth!  =)
 
Playing with her card from Nanny
 
Not too sure about these shoes..
Playing with my card from daddy..
 My two sweet valentines..
Daddy brought us home cards, flowers and yummy chinese food!  We had a great day with Mimi running around and going to lunch at Zoes.  B had a fun day and took a really good afternoon nap too.  She was a sweet girl today.  Thanks to our Mimi for saving the day this morning when I found an unexpected little visitor hiding in our bathtub.. yikes!  I am terrifed of mice and a tiny little baby one decided to make his way into the tub.  YUCK!  I freaked when I saw it and thankfully my sweet momma came to save the day!  Thanks Mimi!
We love you!!
xoxo
Hope you all had a happy heart day! 

No comments: