Monday, March 26, 2012

Pulling up, playing and new snacks..

Burkleigh is in a stage where she is not interested in her baby food anymore.  She is all about feeding herself.. miss independent! So, I'm trying to rack my brain of new food ideas.  Feel free to comment if you have any suggestions.  I've tried bananas and she likes them okay but they are so gooey she has a hard time picking them up.  She LOVES her snacks and the girl would be just fine to eat snacks all day long.  Puffs are her favorite and she likes Mum-mum's okay and the yogurt bites are yummy too.  A friend told me about these puff type snacks by Happy Baby and she LOVES them.  They are like cheetoos and come in 2 different flavors.  Cheese and brocolli and she likes them both.  She also had Yo Baby yogurt and really liked it this time. I had given it to her before and she wasn't that interested but now she likes it.  Thank goodness. 
Yummy munchies!

Yogurt smile!

She has really taken off with pulling up and now she is pulling up on everything.  Mimi bought her a new play toy and she loves to stand up and play with it. 
Look at me.. I can pull up on the couch!
Where's Burkleigh?
In the refrigerator!!
She loves for your to count to 3 and on 3 she pulls up and stands.. its too cute!
Always on the go..
Sweet smile!
Getting tired.. 
Where did the ball go? 
 Loves to throw them all over the place and she can throw them really far too..
wonder if we have a ball player in the making?

1 comment:

Laura said...

Have you tried Baby Mum Mums? Our Target sells them. They are baby wafer crackers that pretty much dissolve...Grayson loved them! Also, have you tried the baby food pouches? I wish I had tried those when G was younger because he won't eat them now. Maybe she could feed them to herself?