Friday, March 30, 2012

Fun Finds..

I'm a little late on my easter wreath., but it's finally done.  I started it last weekend and ran out of eggs so I finished it up the other day.  I thought it turned out pretty cute.  Thanks pinterest for the idea.  What did we do before Pinterest?
I also ordered a super cute beach bag for Burkleigh and it came the other day.  How cute is this. My friend and blogger, Heather had a little shop that sells this adorable bags.
I can't believe I am going to have a one year old in a just about 10 weeks.. seriously??  I think I'm in denial but I am in the party planning stage.  I know first birthdays are more for the adults than the kids so I am searching blogs and pinterest for cute ideas.  I've found several.  Our theme is cupcakes and it's gonna be pink and green overload.  =)  I ordered this cute sign from etsy and it came this past week too.
I've also gotten lots of cute clothes in the mail for B for spring/summer.  I think all the catalogs that I ordered from this time have all arrived and I can't wait for her to wear it all.  Here's a few from Smocked Auctions, Castles and Crowns, Shrimp and Grits, Orient Express.  I'm a sucker for a cute smocked outfit!!
We are ready for the beach in 2 weeks.. can't wait!! Hope this weather stays warm and sunny!

Happy Weekend!

No comments: