Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy 4th and happy four years...

Four years ago today.. I said I do.  In one way it feels like yesterday and in other it feels like forever.  I'm so thankful for pictures to look back on and remember what our special day looked like.  We have a tradition to always watch our wedding video and I can't wait to watch it tonight.  I'm so thankful for this man who makes me smile, laugh, and share life with.  It's been a great four years.. here's to many more to come!  

We had a great fourth at home with the family.  My brother in law and sister in law came over with our niece Reagan for lunch and we all had a good time together.  Jamie grilled out ribs and corn on the cob, and I made potato salad, and mac n cheese.  It was yummy!  Melissa made her delicious blueberry cobbler and I could have eaten the whole thing.  Jamie got a new ice cream maker for father's day and let me tell you this thing is high tech and its awesome.  Gone are the days when you need ice and rock salt.  That's still the memory I have of making homemade ice cream and it was yummy but it took forever. Our new one is  Cuisinart and it took 20 minutes, no ice, rock salt or loud noises and it was oh so yummy!  Nothing says the fourth like homemade ice cream.  Can't wait to try some new recipes.  
Not the best pic..but it was all we could get.  And, yes I missed the memo on the flag outfit.  I couldn't find one so we made do. =)
Melissa and I with the girls.
The other Haley family..
Best picture we could get of the girls..
This picture cracks me up..
B was asking R to share her bracelet.
And R said no thanks..it's mine!
Yummy..ice cream!
Uh huh..that's what I'm talking about momma! 

No comments: