Monday, July 30, 2012

Happy Birthday Mimi

Mom's bithday was last Friday and I don't have any pictures to show for it.  =(
(This was from B's birthday)
We had a family celebration on Saturday night and dad cooked out some yummy steaks and we had a yummy strawberry cake from Edgars!  It was a fun day.  
I'm extremely thankful for this sweet momma of mine and hope she knows how special she is!
I seriously don't know how I would make it through life without her.  She keeps my child at least once a week so I can get some things done solo.  And lately, I've been going to school and trying to get my classroom set back up and B makes it very challenging to get anything done up there.  So, thank the Lord for my momma.  B just doesn't know how lucky she is. She will soon have her Mimi taking care of her during the day when I go back to work in a few weeks.  =(   
It takes a special person to do what my mom does for me, B and our family.  There is not a day that goes by that I don't appreciate her and what all she does.  I don't think I tell her nearly enough but mom you are truly the best!  I thank God everyday for a special mom like you.
We love you to pieces and look forward to celebrating with the whole family this weekend in Atlanta!

No comments: