Monday, July 30, 2012

Sprinkler Fun and Friends..

B is loving playing in the sprinkler.  She wasn't too sure about it at first but now she goes full force.  Lately, we play in the sprinkler most afternoons or mornings depending on what we have going on.  It is SO incredibly hot but that doesn't stop my child from wanting to go outside.  She still loves it but I just can't take it for that long.  I haven't been taking many pictures lately and we've mostly been hanging around the house but the other day I did take a few.  Excuse her little socks but the ants seem to love her little feet and she's got several little bites. =(





Sweet girl.. loves to be outside!

Lily came over to play one day last week and the girls had a good ole time.  My eye is finally starting to get better but it was rough there for a while.  I couldn't see or open it that great.  So, I was pretty homebound for a while.  Thankful for sweet friends who brought over lunch and came to play.  I'm gonna miss these sweet play dates when I have to go back to work.  sniff..sniff!! 
We love Becca and Lily!

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

Hey! There's an award for you on my blog if you want to participate!