Sunday, November 25, 2012

26 weeks..

Well.. I just can't seem to keep up this go round.  I'm  26 weeks now  but i didn't have a cute little 26 weeks sticker so I just used the 24 weeks one.  I forgot to take my pic 2 weeks ago.  
What's been going on..
Pregnancy Highlights
How far along: 26 weeks

Size of baby: Baby H is about 1 lb. and 2/3 and is 14 inches long 

Total weight gain/loss: I went to the doctor a week or so ago and I had gained 4  lbs.. not sure the total.. maybe 8 now.

Maternity clothes:  I can still wear some of my bigger shirts and I'm loving my leggings, long shirts and sweaters and boots for now.

Gender: It's a GIRL!!! Yay!  We are still working on your name.. I think we are almost there but I'm not sure.. =)

Movement: You are a mover and a kicker!  I LOVE it.  You are very active!  

Sleep: Pretty good..I love my noodle pillow

Cravings:  not much.. but some sweets and ice cream and milkshakes.

What I miss: Not much...

Symptoms: I feel pretty good!

Best moment this week:  We tell Burkleigh all the time about sissy and she loves to pull my shirt up and give sissy kisses. It is so sweet even though she doesn't know what's about to rock her world.. =) I can't believe time is sneaking up on us.  I go back in 2 weeks for my glucose test.  

No comments: