Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Thankful Thanksgiving..

What a difference a year makes...
Burkleigh, 5 months and 17 months and we got 2 years out of this dress and hopefully sissy will get some too!  =)

We had a great Thanksgiving with family at my parents house.  
My dad went to Selma to spend thanksgiving with his mom and sister and we stayed here with my nanny, and uncle Pheaton and aunt Patti and girls from Huntsville.  B loved playing with Carson and of course she was eating up all the attention from Nanny.  She loves her nanny and can say nanny now.  Mom has been taking care of Nanny too and she's been staying with my parents for the past few months so B has been seeing her Nanny a lot. 
I am very thankful for these two sweet women who take such good care of my child and me!
I don't know what I would do without them.  
I'm so thankful for my sweet girl who makes life so fun and I'm so thankful that God has blessed us with another little angel girl to add to our sweet family.
I'm thankful for this awesome daddy that B gets to grow up with and thankful that he puts up with me even in my craziness.
I'm thankful for a job that I love and a community to raise my child in that I love.
I'm thankful for our health and for a roof over my head and food on the table.
She loved the turkey the best!
I'm thankful for friends and family that are always there for us no matter what.
The dessert was the best part though!
I'm thankful for a God that knows whats best for us even when we don't see it.
I'm thankful for all the men and women who are serving our country for us.
I'm thankful for loving grandmothers who are such an inspiration.
I'm thankful for all the things I have and to have a hard working husband.
I'm thankful for all the memories that we make each day with my sweet girl.
Life is too short.. Enjoy every moment.

No comments: