Monday, November 5, 2012

Grandma's 90th birthday celebration..

This past weekend, we headed to Atlanta for a big birthday celebration for my precious grandmother. She is just the cutest little thing and I was so glad we all got to be a part of it.  It was like a big family reunion with my dad's side of the family that we don't get to see that often.  I think we said it had been almost 5 years since we had all gotten together.  Wow.. too long!  We had a big lunch at my Aunt Susan's house and we all ate, and ate and ate.  The food was delicious.. yummy barbecue, tons of sides, tons of desserts and my favorite... white chocolate bread pudding and homemade ice cream.  It was the perfect day.. the weather was so nice and the kids all had a blast playing together outside.  My aunt has a great backyard! We also celebrated Jamie's birthday which was Friday, my grandmother's which was Sunday and today is my brother's.  So, it was a weekend of birthdays!  So fun!  I hope we can do it again sooner rather than later.
Happy birthday to three amazing people.. I'm so thankful you all are in my life!
sweet cousins.. love this two

our little family
grandma with all 10 of her great grands
Loves her chase!
Love my sweet grandma



Happy b'day chad, daddy and grandma
B and daddy
Love this one.

Hannah and B.. she was feeding her yummy ice cream!
she was drinking sweet tea from a cup then she spilled half of it 
on her but she was having a blast dancing.
dancing with her chase
Sweet cousins..minus carter.. he didn't want to participate.

No comments: