Friday, March 22, 2013

Burkleigh Ann is 21 months old..

You are a very active little toddler these days!
Weight:  ? Not sure
Clothes:  Still wearing 12 mo/18 months mostly.
Diaper: Size 4
Sleep: You go to bed around 8:30-9 and sleep till then in the am.  Yay for you!
Drink: You love orange juice, water, tea, capri suns.. really anything but milk.
You won't drink it out of a cup.. you liked it in you bottle but we have given up all bottles.. finally!
Toy: Your favorite toy right now is your little people farm, puzzles, and your little piggy bank.  You've recently been playing with your blocks again too.
Word: Your favorite word is dada and wus dat.  You say that a million times a day.
Book: Your favorite book is Eric Carle ABC book and the mickey mouse book.  You love those!
Snack:  You love to eat fruit snacks, strawberry covered yogurt bites, cheese ritz bits, teddy grahams..whatever you can get your little hands on.  You like to pick out your snacks too.
Show: You love Barney, Mickey Mouse, Super Why, Wheel of Fortune
*You love to feed Oscar his food and eat it too.
*You were told a million times not to eat crayons and you kept doing it and smiling at me.  Gross.. 
*You like to drink your nasty bath water, eat crayons, eat dog food, eat bubbles..it all goes in your mouth.  yuck
*You love to be outside.. swinging, running  in the circle, riding in your wagon or car or throwing a ball.  You will pitch a fit when its time to come in if you are not ready.
*The toddler temper tantrums are in full swing now.. wow.. it can be pretty exhausting these days!
*You like to test the waters and see what you can get away with.. mommy is saying "No" a lot lately.

*You love Oscar and give him hugs and kisses every night before bed
*Trying to get you to look at the camera is almost impossible these days..
*You love to play dress up with my shoes, earrings, necklaces, bracelets.
The other day it was really quiet and I found you in my bathroom with my contacts case and solution pouring the solution into the case and then eating it.. yuck!  You were just smiling the whole time.. it cracked me up.  You love to play with my contacts case.
*You love to collect things and carry it all around the house.  When we go outside, you love rocks.
At gymboree, you carry around balls or anything you can get your hands on.  It's so funny.. we laugh and say you are going to be on the show hoarders.. (let's hope not!)
*You are really interested in the alphabet and want to know all the names of the letters.
*YOu are such a good big sister.. and you love to help me find sissy's paci and then you stick it in your mouth and smile at me.  You know you aren't supposed to do that and you smile real big at me when I tell you No that's sissy's paci and then you run.  Oh my...

It's never a dull moment around here.. from the time you wake up until bedtime its busy, busy, busy but I do love this stage and as exhausting as it is I am trying to remember to stop and smell the roses and enjoy each day.  I know I will never get that day back and I'm thankful I get to be here to see all the new things you are learning and doing.  Everyday you teach me something new.  
We love you little love bug!

No comments: