Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Look a likes

It's no secret Burkleigh looks just like her daddy! That's not a bad thing considering her daddy is a handsome man but Im so thankful to have a little look alike too.

I was at my parents today and took a few pictures of me when I was little and I can really see the resemblance with Maggie. Looks like we're gonna have two very different girls and I love it!

Me
Maggie
The picture of me on the right was around 3 months.
I love looking back through old pictures. This last one makes me a little scared. Mom holding me in her lap leaving the hospital. Wow! We've come a long way in 30 years. I can't imagine driving around like that now and I'm so thankful we all survived. :)
Maggie Charles there is no denying you are mine and I'm so thankful for you!

No comments: