Sunday, March 10, 2013

Maggie Charles is one month..

I can't believe its been ONE month! 
You are such a sweet baby.  
Sometimes we forget you're here.. you only cry when you need something.
You love to be held and cuddled.
I'm not sure how much you weigh just yet.  
At 2 weeks, you were 7lb. 2oz so I'm thinking you are close to 8.
Burkleigh was 8 lbs. 8 oz so I don't think you'll be that big.
You are having some belly issues just like your sis did too.
You have started reflux meds.  =(
I was so hoping you wouldn't have it but thankfully you are not colic like your sister was.
We have had to change your formula now for the 4th time. 
We tried gentlease, soy, almentum and now we are on nutramigen aa.
It's the special one that you have to special order.  
Your belly just didn't tolerate the others but I'm hoping to switch you to the regular  nutramigen and I hope you do well.
You eat between 3-4 oz every 3-4 hours.  Sometimes a little less and sometimes every 2 hrs. in the day.
You're a good sleeper too.  You had your days and nights mixed up at first but now you've got it fixed.
You still wake up every 3 hrs. in the night but a few nights you have gone 4 hrs.
This is what you think about wearing bows.. ;)
We've got to work on that!
Diapers: Newborn
Clothes: newborn..you live in gowns! I love those!

I think you look nothing like your sister!  Here's the comparison:
Maggie Charles
Burkleigh Ann

It is so fun having two little girls.  I always dreamed of having 2 little girls and I never thought it would come true.  I think ya'll are going to be the best of friends and probably be nothing alike.  
So far your personalities are nothing alike and B looks just like daddy so I'm hoping M will look like mommy. Everyone says you do!  =)
We love you so and can't wait to watch you grow.

No comments: