Sunday, September 13, 2009

Football, Friends and Fun...



What more could you ask for! We had our first football party at our house on Sat. night to watch the tigers play. This was my 1st game of the season to actually watch on tv. considering we were at the lake last weekend and didn't get to watch it. =( So, I was ready for some football this weekend! I love me some AU tigers and I love football season.. I just can't get enough of it. Jamie and I are big Auburn fans and we love to go to the ballgames and hang out or just enjoy with friends and family. We had fun watching it with our good friends, Colleen and Eric and Shelly and Richard. Even though, Richard is an AL fan, we still let him come . =) But I was really disappointed when he showed up with his red and white colors on..... I didn't think he would have the nerve to wear that with a bunch of AU fans, so we'll just call him the "outcast". But, I do still love ya Richard! =) We had some yummy food and of course, good times! I can't wait for more fun times to come.. GO TIGERS!!!


The girls

Jamie and Eric

The AL fan

Colleen and Eric

Shelly and Richard

Our yummy food

AU cupcakes

War Eagle Chex Mix

2 comments:

Bre said...

Looks like you guys had fun. BTW, Carter goes to First Baptist Pelham.

Brandy said...

Thanks for stopping by! I posted the Pumpkin decorating! It is sooo simple, you will laugh at me!

Love all your decorations for your football party!