Monday, September 7, 2009

Good bye Summer!!

I cannot believe summer has come and gone. Where does the time go? We had our last hoo rah at the lake this Labor Day weekend. Chad, Heather and all the kiddos came down for some much needed rest, relaxation and fun! We had a great time riding the seadoos, tubing... (which I am soo sore.. thanks brother), and just relaxing, eating and hanging out together. Chase loves to fish with Jamie and Daddy and he would tell us he was "casting fish." So cute! I can't believe how big Carter man has gotten since May. Wow! He is now 6 months old and such a cutie pie and happy baby. Chase will be five on Sunday and he starts pre-k tomorrow morning. Hannah Rose is 3 and just started preschool last week. It just seems like yesterday they were all born and now they are growing up so fast! We love them so and cherish every moment we get to spend together. It's just not nearly enough!! So sad to see them leave but so glad they were able to come down for the weekend. We had a blast with you all and can't wait for next time. Here's some pics:


The kiddos and us


The whole family


All 3 of my babies!


How cute is he!


Hannah was such a big girl and rode the tube with Daddy..
Until...they fell in and she was not happy...

This is the after pic.. Uncle Jamie had to resue her!
Poor baby....


Mommy and chase


Thanks Jodi for this water trampoline.. As you can see
they loved it out of the water.. =)


My sweet little man


Pops, chase and hannah


Me and Jamie

Me and my baby girl.. love me some Hannie girl!


Jamie and the kiddos

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hey Girlie! So glad you have started blogging! I seriously cannot BELIEVE how big the kids have gotten--I mean, I remember when Chase was born--it was my first year at Helena!

LOVE your new house--where is it??

We have GOT to hang out!
Love you!

Katy said...

hey! I know time really does fly! I am loving this blogging thing.. our new house is in helena in hillsboro. you'll have to come see us and yes, let's do get together soon!!!
Love you!

Shelly Powers said...

yeah it finally let me comment... :) glad you started the blog... welcome to the blogging world... looks like ya'll had a great time at the lake with all the kiddies... fun times! can't wait to keep up with you guys! xoxo :)