Friday, September 25, 2009

My New Find......

Well.. I have been wanting some new bar stools for my kitchen island, but was NOT going to pay $100 each for them since they are just for decoration. Sunday afternoon Jamie and I were going thru the Sunday ads and wouldn't you know it.. but Target.. yes, my favorite store was advertising bar stools for $25 each. WOW! I thought I better go check that out before they sell out. So, Sunday afternoon (before I came down with the sickness) I went to Target and they didn't have any out but they had some in the back so the sweet girl went and got some for me and I figured they would do. They are not the cutest I've ever seen or the ugliest, but they will definitly do for such a good deal. Not to mention, I had to return a few shirts and got $20.00 back, so the bar stools together were like $30 dollars for both.. wow! I thought that was a deal.
And, I want you all to know that I even came home myself and put them together. So, super easy. If you want them, you better hurry cause I think the sale ends on Saturday. Let me know what you think! I think I'll recover the seats.. but they are really not that bad!


5 comments:

Shelly Powers said...

those look cute... i like them... good for you for finding a bargin! :) cute, cute, cute!

Christy said...

I think they are adorbale!! Let's have a girls night out soon...I miss hanging out with you. Email me: christy.stewart1@gmail.com...hope to talk to you soon:)

Katy said...

christy.. i would love a girls night. i miss you too. i am going to be having a fall open house at my house on tues. oct. 20th.. from 5-8..it's come and go. I'm gonna have a lady selling southern living at home as well as my good friend's new line of children's clothing, inviting you designs stationary and the gold party lady. I would LOVE for you to come.. send me your address and I will mail you a card. and, let's plan a get together soon! XOXO

Colleen said...

Very cute---they really go well with the table and chairs too. They would be even cuter with the black and white fabric. I am impressed with your thriftiness!

Christy said...

Hey, e-mail me and I will send you my address. I will be there...sounds fun! I want to order my Christmas Cards from inviting you designs...I can do it at your party!!! Sounds fantastic!!!