Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dancing with the stars elimination..

Well..tonight was the night when one couple got the boot?
Were you shocked that this couple were the first ones to leave?


I was! Although I wasn't a big fan of her's, I didn't think they were all that bad. I mean.. Kate Gosselin and Buzz Aldrin were a lot worse! I was really shocked that neither of them were in the bottom two! Were you? I thought it was a little ironic that Mark was injured. Do you think the votes are rigged or was that just a coincidence? If not, then I'm glad they were the ones to leave. He would have been out for a while anyway.
I was kind of surprised about Pamela Anderson being in the bottom two. I thought she would have had more fans. Who did you think did really well this past week?

I hate to say it but I think Jake and Chelsie did really good. Much better than I thought he would do with a faster dance. I thought Erin did better.. she still looks awkward to me at times. Do you think she has something going on with Max? Who knows.. but I think he is a total gross out! I think he has such a big ego.. and boy does he like to have that shirt undone so everyone can see his abs. I know he has nice abs but I mean.. really?? Do you have to do it all the time? I didn't think Chad was as bad as the judges made him out to be. I still like him and think he will stick around for a bit. I did like Evan this week.. he is growing on me... still awkward though and waht about all the Kate drama. Is she a total B or are the cameras making her out to be? I think she has a hard time communicating with men. Poor Tony.. I've never seen a professional say they quit before. I bet she is hard to work with!
I'm still liking my fav's. I'm glad they all made it through. I wonder who is going to be the next one off. I think maybe Buzz?? I guess we'll have to tune in to see. Let me know what you think!

No comments: