Sunday, May 8, 2011

34 weeks..

Pregnancy Highlights
How far along: 34 weeks..only 6 more to go.

Size of baby: Baby H is 5lbs and is 19 inches long

Total weight gain/loss: I am up 16 pounds but I'm sure its more now.  I go back to the dr. on Friday and then I'll be going every week! 

Maternity clothes: I am really enjoying wearing dresses and skirts. Those seem to be the most comfortable right now and capri's. 

Gender: You are a GIRL!! BURKLEIGH ANN

Movement: She is constantly moving... all throughout the day and at night. I love every minute of it! It's neat to see my belly move when she does move. You can defnitly see it through my clothes.. amazing!!
Sleep: Not too bad...
Cravings: Nothing too crazy...back to icee's, and ice cream.  Not as hungry as I used to be.
What I miss: Maybe bending over..

Symptoms: This past week my arm has been tingling some.  It does it some during the day and at night.  I guess I am getting carpal tunnel?  It's not too uncomfortable so I'm hoping it won't get worse.  My feet are starting to swell too and they hurt all the time!!  Some heartburn, back paian, and leg cramps too.
Best moment this week: We are done with the nursery and I LOVE it!  It is just perfect for her.  Last week,we had a wonderful baby shower and got some great things.  We got our car seat this week and I'm ready to have it installed!  Jamie's been putting together high chairs, swings, bouncers.  I'm enjoying going through all the stuff but I still have a lot to organize, and put away.  I can't believe its getting so close!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I got carpal tunnel when I was pregnant and my doctor said it was very normal. It will go away a few days after delivery. Not much longer now!