Sunday, May 22, 2011

We're getting ready..

Daddy has been busy putting all our new "toys" together!
Our new swing from my Aunt Susan
The bouncy seat from my Aunt Alicia

The car seat that is waiting to be installed.. =)

The highchair from Pops and Janelle

The sweet bassinet that we are borrowing from Katie and Jason. Thank you!

Okay.. mommy friends..what are we missing?  I  need to know the must haves for the newborns in the next few weeks!  =)  It's getting close!

Life has been crazy lately with only one more week of school. I feel like I can't keep up with end of the year things to do, getting my room sorta packed up, baby stuff, washing clothes, thank you notes, end of the year parties and gifts, graduation gifts, b'day gifts, etc.. It's been busy and then I get the stomach bug Friday at school and pretty much can't do anything yesterday.  Today, I am feeling a little better and hope to get some things done around here. It's hard to believe I only have a few more days of school and then its summer fun and baby fun!  We are on the countdown to meeting you Miss Burkleigh Ann Haley!  We can't wait for you to make your grand entrance into this world.

1 comment:

The Ryans said...

That swing was a LIFESAVER...at least a sleep saver for us. Ashlyn had the same one and she slept in it every night for her first three months. She is nine months today and we just put it up in storage last weekend. She absolutely positively LOVED it! Congratulations and Good Luck! Mommyhood is the BEST EVER!!!!!!