Friday, May 13, 2011

Burkleigh's Nursery...

I love how the nursery turned out! It is just what I wanted.. still got a few things to add to the walls ( a few picture frames) and then we'll be ready!   Mommy and Daddy can't wait to meet you!


I think this is my favorite thing in her room.. so cute!


Her cute wreath on her closet door.. thanks Crystal!






The Ella Chandelier from Pottery barn

Her door decoration..thanks Erin!

I think all we need is a baby girl! 5 weeks and counting.. =)
We love you so!

4 comments:

Christy said...

Adorbale!!!! I knew it would turn out cute and it sure did!!!! thanks for posting these pictures...I cannot wait to meet Burkleigh...see you soon! Hope you feel better too...love things pregnancy does to a body! Of course, it's all worth it!!!

LT (and Max) said...

it's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! now the only thing missing is that sweet baby girl!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the nursey!! All the details look awesome!
Christin

Kimberly said...

It is just adorable! The whole room looks like Pottery Barn photo shoot! :)