Sunday, May 22, 2011

36 weeks..

and counting! 4 more to go!  I wonder if she will make it that long?
Pregnancy Highlights
How far along: 36 weeks.. the last month

Size of baby: Baby H is 6lbs and is 19 inches long.. can't believe it!

Total weight gain/loss: I have gained 20 lbs.. going to the dr. every week now.
Maternity clothes: I am still really enjoying wearing dresses and skirts. Those seem to be the most comfortable right now and capri's.

Gender: You are a GIRL!! BURKLEIGH ANN

Movement: She is a little wiggle worm but I'm wondering if she is running out of room.  There's not much space left in there but I still love to feel you kick and move.  Such an awesome feeling!

Sleep: Not too bad...

Cravings: Nothing too crazy...

What I miss: Maybe bending over..

Symptoms: Same.. backpain some, mostly heartburn and leg cramps at night.. ouch! Those things hurt like crazy!!

Best moment this week: Getting a great report at the dr.  She said all looked great on paper and off. I was one of the best patients she had seen.  So, that was exciting!  I needed some good news after our stressful week last week with all the car drama.  Thank you Lord my blood pressure wasn't through the room.  School gets out on Thursday and my favorite people will be here for Memorial Day!  I can't wait to see them!  It's been WAY too long!

1 comment:

LT (and Max) said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)