Thursday, June 2, 2011

Almost 38 weeks... and thank you Pampers!

Pregnancy Highlights
How far along:  Almost 38weeks.. not much longer!
Size of baby: Baby H is close to 7 lbs. and 20  inches long.. can't believe it!  I wonder how big she really is?? I'm thinking she is around 6 lbs..who knows?
Total weight gain/loss: I have gained 21 lbs.. going to the dr. every week now.
Maternity clothes: I am still really enjoying wearing dresses and skirts. Those seem to be the most comfortable right now! It is really hot too so the pool has been nice!
Gender: You are a GIRL!! BURKLEIGH ANN
Movement: She is a kicker for sure! Sometimes it takes my breath away.  I think she is running out of room in there.. I don't feel her as much as I used to but she is definitely moving around and is in position.. head down!
Sleep: Ugh.. its getting really uncomfortable.. but it's okay.. i'm taking naps most every day!  I'm exhausted!
Cravings: sweets, ice cream, slushes and anything cold!
What I miss: Maybe bending over..
Symptoms: Same.. backpain some, mostly heartburn and leg cramps at night.. ouch! Those things hurt like crazy!!
Best moment this week:  My doctor visit was today. I am 1 1/2 cm. dilated and 80% effaced.  Yeah! I am progressing from last week.  Last week I was only 1 cm. dilated.  I'm hoping that means she will decide to make her debut sooner rather than later!  It could be any day now.  Mom came over and helped me sort through clothes, wash, iron and put away.  I am getting our bags packed and trying to get a few last minute things.  We are getting anxious!  We went and bought a video camera this week so I think we're set!  =)

And.. thank you Pampers!! I was shopping at Target today and this is what I found.  I was so excited!!
  I had just told my mom the other day I wish Pampers would make diapers that were cute and didn't have all the characters on them and then today, I see these!  Of course I had to buy them.  They said limited edition so who knows how long they will be around but they sure are cute and yes, they had some for boys too.  So, go get yours!
There are 2 different patterns..
Aren't they cute?  I sure hope they stay around for a while! 

2 comments:

melanie said...

You crack me up! In a few weeks, you won't care a thing about what's printed on the diapers! Your WHOLE world is about to change and it is so exciting. I'm saying prayers for you and can't wait to hear the good news!

The Ryans said...

I got a box of those at Walmart! I was so ecstatic they made girlie diapers - the gender neutral ones look like boy diapers to me!