Sunday, June 12, 2011

39 weeks..almost there!

Pregnancy Highlights


How far along: 39 weeks.. only 6 more days!
Size of baby: Baby H iss still around 7 lbs. and 19- 20 inches long.. can't believe it! I wonder how big she really is??
Dr. Lassister thinks she is about 7 lbs..my guess is 6 lb. 11 oz and Jamie's is 6 lb. 9 oz.. we'll see. We were both small babies. I was 6 lb. 6 oz. and Jamie was 6 lb. 9 oz so I'm interested to see what she will be!

Total weight gain/loss: I have gained 21 lbs.. we are down to one more doctor visit.  woo hoo!

Maternity clothes: I am ready for my clothes to fit again!  I know its gonna take a while but I sure am ready!
Gender: You are a GIRL!! BURKLEIGH ANN

Movement: She is still head down so that is a good thing.  She is still moving around but not as much as she was.. I think she's almost ready! Yeah!

Sleep: Ugh.. its getting really uncomfortable.. but it's okay.. i'm taking naps most every day the heat is almost unbearable! Wouldn't you know it be record breaking heat the first part of the summer when I am prego.
Cravings: sweets, ice cream, slushes, fruit and anything cold!

What I miss: Maybe bending over..

Symptoms: Same.. backpain some, mostly heartburn and leg cramps at night.. ouch! Those things hurt like crazy!!

Best moment this week: My doctor visit was about the same.  I hadn't dilated anymore so I am still about 1 1/2 and 80% which means she could come at any time.  She didn't feel right about inducing next week.. she wants me to go to my due date and see if she will come on her own.  My due date is Saturday, the 18th.  If she hasn't come on her own by that Tuesday, the 21st we will induce.  So.. it's just a matter of days now!! We are so ready to meet this little one and can't wait to see what she looks like.  Mommy and Daddy are ready for you baby girl.. I hope you make your debut this week!!

These cute little pacis came in the mail this week. I thought they were cute!  I wonder if  she will be a paci girl.. if she is anything like me and her cousins she will be a thumb sucker.  She was sucking her thumb in one of my ultrasound pics so we probably won't need these but who knows!

No comments: