Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A few of my favorite things for Burkleigh Ann..

We have gotten some great gifts and I have loved all of them!  I can't wait to put them all to good use.  I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that we've gotten.  I just love them all!  We are so thankful for precious friends and family who have showered us with so many wonderful things!  There is no doubt our precious baby girl is loved by so many.  We are all anxious to meet her very soon!!
She has gotten lots of cute stationary!
I LOVE this super soft changing pad!
The inside of the changing pad
How cute is this bow organizer?
Love her luggage!
I love the saying on this frame.. so true!
Mimi made this precious gown..the fabric has little pea pods and is so soft!
Love these!
One of the first things I bought for her before I knew she was a girl. 
I love the monogram on it!
This blanket is so cute and soft!
My friend Crystal made this wreath using some of the fabric from her bedding!
Mom made this precious dress.. the picture doesn't do it justice. It is so sweet!
The fabric has little pink polka dots! 
Love this precious gown and burp cloth from my friend Elizabeth
These kissy kiss gowns are my favorite. They are so soft!
How cute is this swim suit?  It's a 3 month.. her first one!
LOVE this plate!
And.. of course her coming home gown made by my mom. This picture doesn't do it justice. It is so sweet!! I'm so thankful for my super talented mom. Maybe one day I'll be as talented as her!  Love you momma!

Only 10 more days to go.. every day I wonder if today is the day!
Back to the doctor tomorrow..I'm anxious to hear if anything has changed!

1 comment:

LT (and Max) said...

you're almost there!!! love all of burkleigh's stuff!!! :)