Thursday, June 2, 2011

Class of 2011..

Wow! I can't believe school has been out for a week already and it is already miserably hot!! Don't know how much of this record breaking heat I can take!  It's gonna be a hot summer for sure.  Thankfully, I just have a few more weeks of it.  

Last week my precious neice graduated from Pelham high school!  We are all so proud of her and her accomplishments and can't wait to see what the future has in store for her.  She is such a sweet, smart, pretty, fun-loving girl and I know she has great things ahead of her.  We love you Haley Ann and are so proud of all you have accomplished. 
Such a pretty girl!
 
Some of the fam
Haley and her beautiful momma
Haley and her 2 uncles..
Us with the graduate
Sweet friends

1 comment:

melanie said...

Sweet Haley!! I'm so happy for her. What a special time for her and how awesome to be surrounded by her family. Jodi has done an awesome job and I know she is so proud of her!