Thursday, August 18, 2011

33

My birthday was last Friday and I woke up to these beautiful flowers on my doorstep. 
Thanks to my brother, SIL and kiddos.  They are so prettty!
My first birthday as a mommy and it was very special. I got to spend it with some of my favorite people.  I had lunch with my best friend, Leah at Olexa's and it was yummy. We even went shopping a bit after lunch and it was fun to catch up with her. 
That night, we went to dinner with my parents to Margarita Grill and it was Burkleigh's first out to eat!  She did pretty well.. got a little fussy towards the end but it was loud so no one even knew. 

We came home and celebrated with a yummy cake from Olexa's.  It was an awesome day! 
Jamie bought me an iphone.. so I have officially retired the blackberry and mom and dad bought me a Nook.  I can't wait to get to reading.  If you have any good recommendations on iphone apps that you love or any good books to read, feel free to comment.  I would love to hear. The Help is on my reading list first.

No comments: