Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Mimi!

Last Wednesday was my sweet momma's 63rd birthday!  Since the kids were here for the week, we had a little birthday party for her.  They loved decorating the table with confetti, blowing up balloons, hanging up the banner and yelling "Surprise" to Mimi.  I think she was suprised.. especially when she opened her present..the I Pad! Wow!  My mom is more technology savy than I am.  I would have never guessed she would get one before we did.  But, we are having fun playing with it and the best part is FaceTime. The kids love it and its great when we can't see each other as often as we would like!  Happy Birthday Mom! I hope you were spoiled and know how loved you are.  We love you dearly and appreciate all you do for us.  You're the best!!  Here's to many, many more...




No comments: