Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas in Selma..

On Monday, we headed down to Selma to see my grandparents.  That morning, my grandfather ended up being admitted to the hospital for pneumonia.  So, needless to say we didn't even get to see him.  My sweet Nanny (my mom's mom) ended up coming over to my  grandmothers (my dad's mom) to see B for a little bit while my mom stayed with my Pappy at the hospital.  It wasn't exactly the day we had hoped for but thankfully Pappy was getting some meds and oxygen and he was right where he needed to be.  I am so thankful for my sweet grandparents and very fortunate to still have 3 of them here with us.  They mean the world to me and I'm so thankful they get to see my child grow up.   B did pretty good on the ride down and back. She didn't nap too good but thankfully she was still in a good mood.
B and grandma

Playing patty cake with nanny
Love those sweet hands


No comments: