Monday, April 2, 2012

Girls Weekend..

The girls (me, mom, and Burkleigh) headed to Selma for the weekend to see my sweet Nanny.  It was a fun, low key weekend and we even got to squeeze in some Phase 10 and SkipBo during nap time.  Fun times!
B loved all the attention from Nanny and she had fun playing.




She was so funny with these little bunnies..at first she was afraid of them but she wouldn't take her eyes off them.. then, she liked them and wanted to touch them.  I
Mimi reading her favorite book
Who needs toys when you have kitchen tools?  Thats all she needed. 

Burkleigh is going through a little transition phase and seems to be skipping out on her morning nap and just taking one nap a day.  Sometimes she will get in a little 30 min nap if we are out and about but she pretty much refuses to sleep in her bed unless she is really tired.  I was worried about how she was going to do considering she has not slept in her pack n play.  We've tried several times when we've gone out of town and she refused.  So, I went to buy buy baby and bought a mattress for the pack n play.  Who knew they made those? I wondered if it would do the trick and it did.  =)  Yippee!  She slept pretty good in it (she still woke up twice) but that seems to be our life here lately.  I'm just thrilled she did okay.  We leave next Saturday for the beach so I feel better knowing that she will tolerate the pack n play.  Thank goodness!


No comments: