Thursday, April 26, 2012

Iphone picture dump..

We've had a pretty good week.  B has been teething REALLY bad and night times have been pretty rough the past few nights.  Oh my goodness... being a first time mom is so hard.  You just don't always know why they are crying out.. in pain, mad, hungry, teeth, ear, and the list goes on.  Monday and Tuesday nights were some of the worst nights we've had yet and I think the two top teeth are to blame for that.  They have finally broken through and you can see a little bit of them.  Whew!! Sleep in general was rough for her.. she wouldn't nap either.  I was debating taking her to the dr. to see if she had an ear infection.  (she's had two already) but she's finally sleeping better now.  Nobody can prepare you for motherhood.. it's all a learning experience. Hopefully, we're on our way to happier days..
Monday morning "talking" to Oscar.  She was just grunting and making the funniest noises like she was talking to him. Too funny!
Then, she would look back at me like "why isn't he doing anything?"  

Mom and I made a new spring wreath.  I think it turned out cute!  B refused to take her am. nap so I knew she was going to be a pistol when we went out to run errands and of course by the time we got to the store, she fell asleep in her seat.  So, mom and I took turns running in the store to look at things.  

Little Miss Hollywood..
We've been taking lots of walks..she loves them!
 
Snack time..dumping them all out!
Tuesday, we had a play date with Lily.  B was not a very good friend.  She was soo tired from being up from 2:30-6 the night before that she was extremely fussy and irritable.  We had to call it an early day and of course she feel asleep in the car on the way home.  Then, she was fine!
 
Just a swinging..
Thankful for a big smile!

Wednesday, we had music class.  I meant to take a picture and forgot.  We were late getting there because the night before B wouldn't sleep either. I finally gave up after getting up so many times and being sleep deprived that I put her in the bed with us (I know, terrible) but you do what works when you are exhausted and she slept like a charm.  Poor thing.. slept till 7 and then played in our bed and went back till 8:30.  She was a tired girl.  I was all worried that I was starting a horrible thing and she was never going to want to sleep in her own bed again but thankfully last night she slept in her bed like a charm. Those stinker teeth..she just needed some extra snuggle time with mommy!
After music, she actually took her am nap and slept for 2 hours and she took an afternoon nap for a little bit. Slowly, she is getting back to her old sleeping habits.

Today, we ran to Target and the mall and one of my favorite clothing stores for B and got a few things.  I found these tommee tippee cups( which we love) with straws.  B really likes drinking out of straws so we'll see how she likes these.  
I got B this music set since she loves music class.  

The egg shakers that she has learned how to throw.
She loves to throw her balls and I guess she thought those were new balls..oops!
She still loves her books!

I got her these cute "play" clothes today too.  I thought they were too cute!
And..how cute is this birth annoucement?
I ordered one from etsy for a baby gift and had to get one for B.
What a great keepsake!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Love this sock monkey party theme- too cute! Thanks for the comment on my blog. It's always good to "meet" another B'ham girl and Shades of Grey fan! :) Your little girl is absolutely precious! I can't wait to read more of your blog!