Friday, May 25, 2012

Lately..

*I can't seem to find the time to blog.. B is not napping great these days and when I do sit down to blog she pulls the cord out of the laptop and then the thing goes dead.. =( Not sure how all you momma's find the time during the day to blog...

*I've been so consumed reading Fifty Shades of Grey and now I'm reading book 2 that any free moment I seem to have, I have been reading.  It is so good.. but not one I could recommend to anybody.  Its way juicy but I don't want them to end.  Can't wait for the movie to come out.

*We've been having park dates with my friend Sherry and her two boys on Tuesday's.  This was from a week ago.  B and Walker.  He is so cute and sweet.  B was wanting to touch all over him.
*We went to the zoo again with Rebecca and Lily and the girls had a good time.  B loves to be outside!
Riding the carousel.. and there were no straps on the animals.. not very safe.

*We've been spending lots of time outside playing.. B seems to be the happiest and will cry when we come in and she gets so excited in the mornings when I go to open the front door so she can look out.  She always wants to go out.
*Last Friday night, Jamie and I had a date night and it was much needed.  We went to dinner and then to get  dessert and oh my goodness.. the salted caramel brownie from Firebirds.. TO.DIE. FOR!
Wish I had one right now and the perfect margarita was oh so good too.
YUM!
*I've been getting all B's stuff together for her first birthday party in a few weeks.  
Here's a sneak peek at just some of the goodies I ordered from Sweet Birdies Nest and can I say how awesome those ladies are to work with.  They did a super great job and everything turned out so cute.  I can't wait to put it all together!
*B got her new big girl car seat... and she loves it!  Yay for happy car rides.  
She's really turned out to be a good car rider.. she wasn't so much in the beginning but now she is all about going places.. She looks so big in her seat and she was checking it all out.
*More fun outside in the grass.. she was eating a few pieces too..yuck!
*She has been cracking me up with this high pitched squeal in her high chair.  She was eating a snack and I had Ellen on and Justin Bieber was singing and she was just a laughing and clapping her hands.
I guess she likes the Bieb..although he needs to learn to pull his pants up.  Geez..
*And...sweet summertime.. B is loving lemonade and oh my.. sweet tea!
I knew she would.. she is kin to her momma!
Happy Weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Lisa Marie said...

We have got to get our sweet girls together! My baby is an OUTSIDE baby too!!! We love the park and the zoo! Also, we have recently joined the Y and have been going there nonstop ever since! What park do you and your friend meet at on Tuesdays?