Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend..

We had a great, low key weekend at the lake.  It was rather quiet this year without my brother and his crew.  We missed them for sure.  This was our first time to the lake this spring/summer and B had a good ole time.  I know we'll be back lots more.  She loved the swing.. I think she could have stayed in it all day.  My dad had to rig it up between two trees so when you pushed her she would go all around in circles and she just loved it.  She loved looking out at the water and waving to all the boats.  She is just so happy when she is outside.

Going on a boat ride..
Helping Pops drive..
We had to take B's name picture.  We have one with all my brother's kids and their names so we needed to add B to the picture. 
Pops set up B a little pool but she's not real interested in swimming these days.. she would rather crawl out and play in the grass or on the concrete.

Chilling with Daddy and Oscar..
And this was the best picture we could get Memorial day in her red, white and blue.


Thank you to all those men and women who have served our country, died for our country and who are still serving.  You are all my heroes!  Thank you for all your service!  
Hope you had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Lisa Marie said...

She is SUCH a DOLL baby! I could just eat her up! My EG loves her swing also. One of the BEST purchases we have made. Okay, so we DO go to Hunter Street! We have been going there a few years now, but just joined a SS class right before I got pregnant. We LOVE our class! They are are SO friendly and welcoming and boy have we grown over the last few months. The only thing is, it is the early time. My hubby works every other Sunday so we have to go early enough so when he works, we can make it back to Fultondale on time for him. The official start time is 8:05, but we really don't start until about 8:15 - 8:20. And I like getting out of church before the big rush too. I would LOVE to meet up with you guys sometime! Just let me know when would be good for ya'll and if my hubby is not working that Sun maybe we could do lunch or something : ) We will be there this Sun (Jun 3), but we have nursery duty so we won't be going to worship. YAY! I'm so excited : )