Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sweet cousins and a road trip..

My sweet niece and nephew came to visit last week.  It has been FOREVER since I have seen them and I miss those sweet babies like crazy!!  Why do they have to be so far away?? I know it makes our time together special but I wish our babies could all grow up together.  Makes me sad... 
B loves her cousins and she LOVES her Chase.  He can get her to laugh and smile and she just loves to follow him around.  It melts my heart.  She loves kids.. but adults, that's another story.   She wasn't so sure about Chad or Heather.  It takes her a little while to warm up.. she's a shy little thing around adults.
We had a fun week with the kids here at home.  Tuesday it was rainy so we went to the galleria and rode the carousel.  Wednesday the kids swam and ran around with mom.  Thursday they swam some more and it was rainy so I took them to school to help me in my classroom.  They were a big help! Friday we headed to Atlanta to meet Chad, Heather and Carter for a weekend getaway and to take Hannah to the American girl store.  Fun memories!
Rainy day fun at the galleria riding the carousel


B and hannah girl taking a bubble bath

Kit and hannah in their matching outfits ready for some fun

Breakfast at the bistro.. kit and hannah

Sweet girls
Hannah, Kit and Gracie

hannah showing us all her stuff

B and I didn't get to make it to the american girl store.  I was a little bummed.  We had reservations at the bistro for breakfast at 9 and B had a rough night and was so tired.  I hated to wake her up and we were just going to meet them there when she woke up but she ended up sleeping through most of the fun.  So, we missed out.  =(  They had a blast though and I can't wait till B is older and will enjoy doing that.  So fun!
We went back later and I was a little disappointed in the size of the store.  After going to the one in NYC, this one was SO small.  I was expecting at least 2 stories.  I think the one in NYC is 3 or 4 but not this one.  It definitly gets really crowded so it was smart to go first thing in the morning.  
We had lunch at the Varsity and it was yummy.
Sweetest picture ever.. loves her chase!

Kit came too.. =)

Mom and Dad with all their babies.. can't believe there will be another one come March!  
We had a great weekend together. I love those 3 to pieces.  
Tomorrow is Hannah girls 6th birthday so Happy Birthday to my precious niece.
I wish she would stop growing up..

No comments: