Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A first for B..

B wore shoes for the first time this weekend!!  It kinda made me sad.  I think babies should all go barefoot especially if you live in the south.  Something about bare feet and babies.. it's just the way I was raised.  So, for the past 13 1/2 months B has not worn shoes. I tried one time to put them on her but she didn't like them at all and I took them off.  But, this weekend she wore them for a little while.  It was too funny.  She wasn't so sure what in the world they were.  She held up both of her feet and started walking so funny.  We all just laughed.  It took her a little bit to get used to them and to be honest she only wore them one day then we were back to bare feet.  But, I know this winter she's going to need them and she'll learn to like them.  It's just one more sign that my baby is not a baby anymore.  Sad...

Yay! I can walk with my shoes on!

No comments: