Saturday, September 22, 2012

16 weeks..

Me and my girl.. 

The time is already flying.. 
Pregnancy Highlights
How far along: 16 weeks

Size of baby: Baby H is about 4 1/2 inches long (about the size of a avacado) and weighs about 3 1/2 ounces.

Total weight gain/loss: 2 lbs but I don't believe that.. i know its more.

Maternity clothes: not yet..

Gender: we will know in 3 weeks.. can't wait!

Movement: I've been feeling a few sensations and i can't wait to feel that first kick. I loved all those little movements.

Sleep: Pretty good..I'm pretty exhausted still!

Cravings:  nothing just yet..

What I miss: Not one thing!

Symptoms: not much.. my back hurts and that's about it.

Best moment this week: I went back to the dr. last week and all was good.  The heartbeat was around 140-150.  We will find out the sex at our next appointment and I can't wait to know if B is going to have a sister or a brother.  

No comments: