Saturday, September 29, 2012

War Eagle..

I'm a little behind in the blogging world...Last weekend we went over to our friends Becca and Kyle's to watch the Auburn vs. LSU game. We are big AU fans and they are big LSU fans but it was still fun!  It's no secret AU is not that great of a team this year.  It's okay..we're young and we're learning and I'll always be an AU tiger. I really expected them to beat the heck out of us but that didn't end up happening.  Our tigers played well and hung in there until the last minute.  It was a good game despite the loss and we had a great time together and our girls did too. The girls are 3 months apart and I'm so thankful they have each other to play with.  I'm gonna miss them so much when they move to Dallas..=(  Big tears...


What a difference a year makes.. B was 3 months in this picture.  Sept. 11
First time in her AU outfit.
My sweet thumb sucker..
Sweet, sweet friends!
The girls having some fun!

No comments: